2021 Patent Disputes Forum Presented by JAMS
Panelists will discuss:
- Benefits of early mediation and the value of ADR in an era of increased uncertainty
- Utilizing a Special Master in patent cases
- Forum Selection and recent developments on venue and their impact on case management
- Patent arbitrations
Featured JAMS Speakers
- Shirish Gupta, Esq.
- Hon. Elizabeth D. Laporte (Ret.)
- Hon. Gregory M. Sleet (Ret.)
- Hon. S. James Otero (Ret.)
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.
1.0 General CA and NY MCLE Credit