Mediation Ethics & Practice Presented by the Beverly Hills Bar Association and the New York County Lawyers Association
Join the Beverly Hills Bar Association and the New York County Lawyers Association for a discussion of Mediation Ethics and Practice in New York and California. The NYCLA/90210 Series addresses the practical similarities and differences in mediation and ADR in the East versus the West.
Topics will include:
- Confidentiality in Mediation: The NY and California Perspectives
- Ethical Issues in California and New York Mediation
- Round-table Discussion focusing on such issues as mediator compensation; COVID-driven systematic changes; technology; surprises; impact of lack of a jury trial; small claims mediation; selection of neutrals … AND MORE
- Christopher Fladgate | Garson, Segal Steinmetz, Fladdgate LLP
- Glenn Gottlieb | Gottlieb Mediation
- Nelson Timken | Timken ADR
- Elan Weinreb | The Weinreb Law Firm PLLC
- Cynthia Boyce | Cynthia Boyce and Associates
- Jeff Kichaven | Jeff Kichaven Commercial Mediation
- Phyllis Pollack | PGP Mediation
- Stephen P. Sonnenberg, Esq. | JAMS
JAMS Events and Webinars
JAMS events and webinars bring you timely topics in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), industry-leading speakers and stellar networking opportunities. Explore our full list of upcoming events and webinars.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.TM
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways of overcoming barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized, in-person, virtual and hybrid dispute resolution services through a combination of first class client service, the latest technology, top-notch facilities, and highly trained mediators and arbitrators. More information about JAMS is available on our About Us page, and you can connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook as well as our JAMS ADR blog.