Join a panel of DEI professionals including JAMS Director of Diversity Outreach, Joanne Saint Louis, on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 for a virtual discussion. During this webinar, the speakers will examine the progress of diversity, equity and inclusion post the murder of George Floyd.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Steps that companies have taken to advance DEI within their organizations.
- Possible ways that the recession can impact the progress DEI initiatives.
- How to tie measurable goals around DEI to business success.
- Shawn Miles, Senior Managing Director, Social Impact Practice, Ankura
Azura Mason, Global Head of Race at Work, Barclays
Joanne Saint Louis, Director, Diversity Outreach, JAMS
Kimberly Davis, Senior Executive Vice President, National Hockey League (NHL)
Hady Mendez, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Expert
- Maurice Robinson, Assistant Director of Workforce Diversity & EEO Compliance, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
Patricia Rodriguez, Senior Director, Ankura, Panel Moderator