New York – JAMS, the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services worldwide, is reopening its New York Resolution Center as part of its phased reopening plan as shelter-in-place orders are lifted.
The JAMS New York Resolution Center will continue to schedule virtual ADR sessions as a priority, and tailored hybrid solutions and in-person sessions will be available as well. Ensuring the necessary precautions are in place, JAMS continues to follow local government regulations and guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control.
“As we continue to bring neutrals, clients and associates back to our resolution centers, our highest priority is the health and safety of these individuals,” said Chris Poole, JAMS president and CEO. “We are committed to delivering the same service and expertise that is expected of JAMS, whether that is in the form of an in-person matter, by virtual ADR or even as a hybrid option to meet a variety of needs and circumstances.”
JAMS has implemented extensive safety measures to minimize the risk of exposure to the coronavirus, including the following:
- Adhering to extensive cleaning and sanitizing protocols and procedures
- Providing personal protective equipment to all staff and neutrals (and providing disposable masks for clients who may not have one)
- Adding plexiglass partitions to reception desks
- Ensuring hand sanitizer is readily available throughout each center
- Individual boxed lunches and snacks will be provided
- Establishing interaction protocols, including directing foot traffic, setting meeting room capacities and limiting the number of clients in each center at a given time
For more information on the reopening of JAMS Resolution Centers, including safety measures and reopening updates, please visit https://www.jamsadr.com/coronavirus.
About JAMS – Local Solutions. Global Reach.
Founded in 1979, JAMS is the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution services worldwide. JAMS successfully resolves and manages business and legal disputes by providing efficient, cost-effective and impartial ways to overcome barriers at any stage of conflict. JAMS offers customized dispute resolution services locally and globally through a combination of industry-specific experience, first-class client service, top-notch facilities and highly trained panelists.
With a roster of over 400 neutrals and 28 locations, JAMS resolves thousands of the world’s important cases every year. JAMS also offers remote dispute resolution through videoconferencing and other platforms. JAMS neutrals are adept at managing the resolution process whether they are conducting in-person or virtual hearings.